This Policy determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data by the owner of the site http://www.bagellounge.cz/
This Policy contains the following information:
• the purpose of processing personal data;
• a list of personal data that can be processed with the consent of the subject of personal data;
• the surname, name, patronymic and address of the person carrying out the processing of personal data on behalf of the operator, if processing is entrusted to such person;
• a list of actions with personal data, that can be conducted with the consent, a general description of the methods used by the operator for processing personal data;
• the period during which the consent of the subject of personal data acts, as well as the method for its recall, unless otherwise provided by federal law;
• information on how you can withdraw your consent to personal data processing.
• Personal data — any information related to a directly or indirectly defined or identifiable individual (subject of personal data);
• Operator — a state body, a municipal body, a legal entity or an individual, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and/or carrying out personal data processing, as well as defining the purposes of personal data processing, the composition of personal data subject to processing, actions (operations), conducted with personal data;
• Personal data processing — any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) conducted with personal data using automation tools or without using such tools, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
Principles of personal data collection:
• Processing of personal data is carried out on a legal and fair basis
• Processing of personal data is limited to the achievement of specific, pre-determined and legitimate purposes.
• It is not allowed to combine databases containing personal data, the processing of which is carried out for purposes incompatible with each other.
• Only personal data that is suitable for processing purposes is subject to processing.
• The content and volume of processed personal data are consistent with the stated processing objectives.
• When processing personal data, the accuracy of personal data, their sufficiency, and, if necessary, the relevance to the purposes of processing personal data.
• The operator takes the necessary measures or ensures their acceptance to remove or update incomplete or inaccurate data.
• The storage of personal data is carried out in a form that allows the subject of personal data to be determined for no longer than the purpose of personal data processing, unless the period of personal data storage is established by a federal law or a contract to which the subject of personal data is a party, or of which the subject is a beneficiary or guarantor. The processed personal data shall be destroyed or depersonalized upon the achievement of the processing objectives or in the event of the loss of the need to achieve these objectives, unless otherwise provided by law.
List of collected personal data
The site operator can collect the following information about the users of the site:
• Full Name
• E-mail address
• Phone number
User data management
The withdrawal of the consent to the processing of the User’s Personal Data, as well as the deletion of the User’s Personal Data, is possible upon his written request sent to the Operator’s email email@example.com, however, in the event of revocation of consent or removal of personal data, the Operator cannot guarantee a qualitative and comprehensive provision of information and / or services.
Use of information
Some ways in which the user’s personal information may be used are as follows:
• for internal reporting
• to respond to user requests
• to generate statistical data
The operator does not sell the user’s personal data and does not transfer it to third parties without the user’s consent.
Certain cases when personal and user information may be transferred are as follows:
• when this is required by security services or if required by law.
How to Contact Us